Since its founding by renowned motivational speaker Louise Hay in 1984, Hay House has been one of the powerhouses of spiritual publishing, offering self-help, inspirational and transformational books and products.
Now, Hay House are offering a new way to experience thousands of hours worth of spiritual wisdom and inspiration from your own phone or tablet. Hay House Unlimited Audio is a brand new app which promises unlimited access to all Hay House Audio – that’s over 30,000 hours of audio books, ad-free meditations, audio courses, interviews, podcasts, immersive learning programmes and more. You can even download audio to listen to later offline, online, or any time you need a dose of wisdom.
The app will also include Hay House’s new Meditations Podcast, a twice-weekly podcast with one guided meditation and one interview with a meditation expert each week, exclusive to the app.
Here are some more details from Hay House:
This user-friendly app prides itself on simplifying your listening and streamlining your learning through:
• Personalised suggestions so you engage with teachers that resonate with you.
• Auto-sync between devices, meaning you can start your favourite podcast on your tablet while you brew your coffee and finish it on your commute to work.
• Downloadable audio that you can access offline.
• Exclusive new audio and content each week with no extra cost.
If you’re interested in the Hay House Unlimited Audio app, you can sign up now with a 7-day free trial*. Just search ‘Hay House Unlimited Audio’ on your device’s app store and enjoy endless inspiration on spirituality, self-help, meditations, energy healing and affirmations.
* Regular pricing: £7.99/monthly, £48/annual